Ozioo 5.50 CT Cushion Cut Blue Sapphire Sterling Silver Engagement Ring
This is a chart that will be extremely helpful for you to determine the ring size that you need. You can either make use of a tape measure or a small piece of string to measure the area that will be occupied by the ring. When it becomes a complete circle, make a mark on such string. This will be helpful for you to compare with the chart that is mentioned below.
|Inside Diameter||Inside Circumference||SIZE|
|(in)||(mm)||(in)||(mm)||United States||United Kingdom||Italy||France||Germany|
1. Measure your finger in warm temperatures at the end of the day.
2. If your knuckle is a lot larger than the base of your finger,measure both the base of your finger and your knuckle and select a size between the two.
3. When considering a wide band, move up a size from your measurement, for comfort’s sake.
4. The most popular ring size are 7(U.S) & 8(U.S).
Added to Shopping Bag Successfully!
You May Also Like
* Images may be enlarged to show details.
SGS: The world's largest and oldest product quality control and technical identification multinational company.
Test Report Results: 1. Silver(Ag): 935.7‰ 2. Nickel release: Pass